Managed Security Services
Given the complex matrix of threats, organizations face many challenges when it comes to ensuring the security of their IT infrastructure. These include:
- The need for sophisticated protection solutions that can detect and respond to increasingly sophisticated attacks.
- The need for skilled security resources in implementing and managing a comprehensive network security solution.
- The need for real-time monitoring 24x7x365: the capabilities for real-time monitoring and response puts a huge strain on the enterprise in terms of the manpower resources and equipment needed.
- The need for Preventing system downtime due to security breaches Our Solutions With a rigorous 6-phase procedure, we seek to fully understand your security requirements and deliver a customized approach to meet your security needs.
With a rigorous 6-phase procedure, we seek to fully understand your security requirements and deliver a customized approach to meet your security needs.
The benefits of SBD’s Managed Security services include:
- Reduced downtime via early identification of security potential problems and faster respond. Security awareness and prosecution.
- Improve service performance and availability by real-time monitor 24x7x365.
- Risk transfer and peace of mind.
- Reduce costly downtime and loss of revenue with identification of potential security risks before they occur.
- Improved Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).
Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) Monitoring
- 24x7 round-the-clock monitoring of your network, safeguarding your critical information assets.
- Prevent, detect and respond to vulnerabilities and threats to your organization by SBD Global Command Center in HCM city.
- Highly-qualified security professionals and a robust process based on the industry’s best
- practices to secure your organization’s network.
Insider Threat Monitoring
- A multitier approach to identify high-value targets and keep track of the activities of different groups of users in order to identify, monitor and respond to different levels of insider threats.
Process System Control/SCADA Monitoring
- SCADA (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition) Monitoring integrates and centralizes security information from all plausible points of entry within the process control network.
- The information is correlated to detect, identify and provide alerts on cyber attacks, enabling system owners to come up with a timely response.
Security Device Management
- The service covers on-site deployment and management of security devices and solutions such as firewalls, intrusion prevention systems (IPS), unified threat management (UTM) appliances, network intrusion detection systems (NIDS) and patch management systems.
Rapid Threat Containment
- This service provides a rapid response to a security incident by locating it, analyzing its impact and quarantining the affected network node. This dramatically reduces the downstream impact on the customer environment.
IT Governance Services
- Our IT Audit/Technical Review services provide you with a clearer picture of your organization’s security policies, procedures and systems, and how effective they are in countering security threats.
- IT Governance and Training services, our info security consultants will examine the security posture of your organization, provide recommendations, and train your staff to speed in
- addressing security concerns and challenges.
IT Governance & Compliance Monitoring
- Provide a system for implementing, assessing and monitoring internal controls to ensure that the IT Governance framework is adhered to. Covers access control changes, administrative activity, log-in monitoring, as well as change and risk management.
- The Compliance Monitoring service provides intelligent collection, correlation and reporting of security events in the context of respective compliance requirements such as the Sarbanes-Oxley Act, Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) and the Payment Card Industry’s (PCI) data security standards.