On October 13th, 2018, Sao Bac Dau Company has received the title of "Typical Business in Ho Chi Minh City in 2018" & Mr. Tran Anh Tuan - Sao Bac Dau General Director received the title " Typical Business in Ho Chi Minh City in 2018" granted by Ho Chi Minh City Business Association on the occasion of the 14th Anniversary of Vietnamese Entrepreneurs (13/10/2004 - 13/10/2018).
The title of Typical Business in Ho Chi Minh City in 2018 was awarded to Sao Bac Dau with outstanding achievements in production and business and many innovations to improve productivity and economic efficiency, contributing to the construction and development of the city.
Ms. Duong Thi Phuong - Vice Director of PR represented Sao Bac Dau to receive the title of Typical Business in Ho Chi Minh City in 2018
With the keenness and accurate strategy of catching up with the trend, leading Sao Bac Dau from Top 5 Systems Integration Company to become a leading multinational company in the IT field, becoming a strategic partner. Mr. Tran Anh Tuan - General Director of Sao Bac Dau Honor to receive the title of Typical Trader in Ho Chi Minh City in 2018.
Mr. Tran Anh Tuan - General Director of SBC received the title of Typical Trader in Ho Chi Minh City in 2018
These titles have reaffirmed the position of Sao Bac Dau - a typical enterprise of nearly 22 years, always innovating and applying modern technology to contribute to solving and developing the social economy of the country.
With positive contributions to the social community throughout the operation, Sao Bac Dau has often received many titles and certificates of merit from the President and the City People's Committee.
RECENT OUTSTANDING ACHIEVEMENTS OF SAO BAC DAU
- Certificate of Standard Science & Technology Enterprise (2018)
- Top 50 largest IT Enterprises in Vietnam in 3 consecutive years
- Top 5 & Gold Medal of Vietnam Integrated Service Provider System in 10 consecutive years
- The Second Class Labor Medal awarded by the President of the country in 2016
- The certificate of merit of the City People's Committee for outstanding achievements contributing to the metropolitan’s ICT development in so many years